Neem Oil 120 ml
NEEM OIL 120 ML100 % ORGANIC
- Kills Eggs, Larvae and Adult Stages of Insects
- Prevents & Kills Black Spot, Powdery Mildew and Rust
- Pest Control: Spider Mites, Aphids, Whiteflies and Other Insect Pests
- Use on all Roses, Flowers, Houseplants, Fruits, Nuts, Ornamental Trees and Shrubs
- Use on Vegetables Grown In and Around the Home and Garden
When searching for a safe and effective product to control insects and disease in your lawn and garden, look no further than neem oil. It’s a powerful organic solution to your most difficult-to-manage infestations.
What is neem oil? Neem oil is a natural byproduct of the neem tree. The oil is harvested from the trees’ seeds and leaves. While it has been used as natural pesticide for hundreds of years, you’ll also find it in many products you use in your home, including:
- Dog shampoo
People in Pak o Hind have been using the neem leaf for its medicinal properties for thousands of years to help:
- Strengthen the immune system
- Detoxify blood
- Improve liver function
- Maintain a healthy circulatory, digestive and respiratory system
With all of its benefits, neem oil is probably best known for its use as a safe and effective insecticide. Let’s take a look at the some of the top neem oil benefits and uses in the garden.
Synthetic pesticides that work on contact often build up in the surrounding environment, leaving toxic residue behind that can harm and even kill pets and other animals in the area.
Neem oil, on the other hand, is biodegradable and non-toxic. It’s safe for birds, pets, fish, livestock or other area wildlife when used. neem pesticide products also degrade quickly during rainfall and under ultraviolet rays.
Out of stock